- Hugh Freeze Football Camp is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Free or reduced admission for any camp entrant is not permitted per NCAA rules.
- There is a $35.00 fee for returned checks.
- No refunds are processed after May 24, 2019, and cancellations made online are processed minus the service fees incurred.
- All campers are required to bring a helmet to participate in the 7 on 7 Camp. The Big Man Camp requires helmets and shoulder pads. **There is a $25.00 rental fee for a helmet and additional $25.00 charge for shoulder pads.**
- Parents and Guests are encouraged to attend and watch camp. Viewing areas available.
- Each Liberty camp has a certified Liberty athletic trainer present.
- Each camper’s parent or legal guardian must sign the “Assumption of Risk FORM” prior to the prospects participation in camp. This form is linked below.
- Each camper’s parent or legal guardian must complete the medical information on the registration form. The Medical Insurance Company and Policy number must be completed to participate.
Please Note: Campers MUST print and bring a signed Assumption of Risk Form in order to attend.